What should I do if there is a local water main break?

A water main break near your residential or commercial building can lead to massive flooding. Calling a professional contractor immediately after you are informed of a nearby water main break is the best decision. The technicians are ready to respond to the scene with powerful truck-mounted water extraction systems; removing the water from your home as quickly as possible.

While the city works to repair the water main, technicians can already be at work at your residential or commercial property removing any water and preventing further water damage. Also be aware that sump pumps are not able to prevent flooding after a nearby water main break. The amount of water moving towards your building is often too large for a standard sump pump to handle. In the event of a water main break in your area, call professionals to protect your property.


This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More Info