This dehumidifier has a 25' detachable power cord for access to a power supply across large spaces. The air outlet on this dehumidifier fits 12" ducting (sold separately) to facilitate control of air circulation and drying efficiency. The housing on this dehumidifier is made of rotomolded polyethylene to provide consistent wall thicknesses and strong outside corners for resistance to damage and leaks, and it can be stacked with other LGR 2800i models for efficient use of storage space. This dehumidifier is equipped with wireless technology to track site conditions and equipment performance over the Internet when used with the HygroTrac Remote Monitoring System (sold separately). It uses a 3M HAF Filter (included) to protect internal components from dirt (replacement filters sold separately). Intertek Testing Services, a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) using Edison Testing Laboratory (ETL) safety standards, has certified this product to Underwriters Laboratories (UL) standard for safety for dehumidifiers UL 474, and to Canadian Standards Association (CSA) 22.2 no. 92 standard for dehumidifiers. It also is verified by the AHAM for water removal capacity and energy factor.
Dehumidifiers remove moisture from the air. They are commonly used for drying applications in the cleaning, building maintenance, and restoration industries, and to control the humidity levels in office or homes. A refrigerant dehumidifier uses the same kind of refrigeration technologies found in air-conditioning systems. It lowers the air temperature and condenses its water vapor into water. The water, also called condensate, collects in a reservoir while the air is reheated and returned to the local environment. The condensate is removed to a drain, sump pump, or larger disposal receptacle. A refrigerant dehumidifier usually has a humidistat to measure the relative humidity (RH) of the local environment, and cycles the machine off and on to maintain a pre-set RH. It also may have sensors to monitor a variety of operational parameters. It works most effectively in warm, moist conditions. Low grain refrigerant (LGR) dehumidifiers pre-cool the air to condense the water vapor efficiently, so they can operate over a wider range of temperatures and RH levels than standard refrigerant dehumidifiers.
- Low grain refrigerant dehumidifier that can remove up to 130 pints of water per day under AHAM test conditions of 80 degrees F and 60% RH
- Draws 8 amps on a 115V power supply for energy efficiency, and processes up to 400 CFM
- Detects external temperature and automatically adjusts unit for operation in environments of up to 125 degrees F, and has a built-in humidistat for automatic control of humidity level
- Rotomolded polyethylene housing provides consistent wall thicknesses and strong outside corners for resistance to damage and leaks
- Equipped with wireless technology to remotely track site conditions and equipment performance when used with the HygroTrac Remote Monitoring system (sold separately)
Dri-Eaz LGR 2800i 30-gallon Portable Refrigerant Dehumidifier, High-Heat Operation
|Do not lose your chance to get this rare opportunity!
* Discount only for limited time, Buy it now!