This water extractor has a two-cord power system with one cord that provides power to the sump pump and the low-speed vacuum blower, and a second cord that provides power to the high-speed vacuum blower for efficient use of energy. The housing on the HVE 3000 is rotomolded and made of polyethylene for strength and damage resistance. The unit is 22.5" wide to fit through narrow doors, and has two front wheel casters, two rear wheels, and a grip handle for maneuverability. This water extractor has a stainless steel filter basket that captures carpet fiber and debris to prevent it from entering the machinery. One 25'-long, 2"-wide vacuum hose with cuffs is included with this unit. The two-cord power system on this unit requires access to two Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI)-protected 115V power outlets on separate circuits.
Water extractors remove water and liquids from flooded structures and materials such as carpets. They are commonly used in the cleaning, building maintenance, and restoration industries. Water extractors typically have vacuum motor and hose for removing the liquid, a waste tank for collecting the liquid, and a motorized pump for removing the liquid from the tank for disposal.
Dri-Eaz HVE 3000 Portable Flood Pumper with 12-gallon tank and Auto Pumpout
|Do not lose your chance to get this rare opportunity!
* Discount only for limited time, Buy it now!
- A portable water extractor that can be used as a flood pumper to remove water from flooded structures, or used with a truck mount extractor as an inline pump-out for added vacuum pressure on long hose runs
- Dual vacuum blowers with 2" inlets and outlets for efficient airflow
- Two-cord power system with one cord that provides power to the sump pump and the low speed vacuum blower, and a second power cord that provides power to the high speed vacuum blower, for efficient use of energy
- Has a waste tank with 12-gallon capacity for efficient collection and storage of liquids, a standard garden hose connection for auto-pump-out, and a gravity drain at toilet-level for efficient disposal of liquids
- Rotomolded polyethylene housing for strength and resistance to damage, is 22.5" wide to fit through narrow doors, and has two front wheel casters, two rear wheels, and a grip handle for maneuverability