With one call, we're at your side providing expert guidance on what to do and the experience to fix the problem, fast.
Count on the experts at ServiceMaster Restore for:
24/7/365 Response - Seven days a week, 365 days a year, daytime or nighttime, we quickly respond to get your life back to normal.
Industry Leadership - For more than 60 years, ServiceMaster Restore has set the standard for water damage services.
Best-of-Class Methods - Our methods and processes meet or exceed industry standards.
Advanced Technology - We use state-of-the-art products to ensure the best results for your home.
Insurance Capabilities - We offer comprehensive water mitigation services and have a long history of working with insurance companies to help get your claims processed as quickly as possible.
IICRC Standards - ServiceMaster Restore works with the IICRC to help set the standards by which the industry operates.
What are the causes of water damage?
Water damage happens for a variety of reasons, including:
- Plumbing leaks
- Burst or broken pipes and hoses
- A clogged toilet
- Moisture behind walls
- A leaking roof
- Foundation cracks
What is water mitigation?Whatever the cause, fast mitigation is key to restoration.
Water mitigation is the process of reducing or preventing the amount of water damage that happens after a flood, a leaking roof or any number of water-related reasons. By taking fast action, you can prevent additional damage and costs.
MINUTESWe will be on site quickly, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With rapid response, floors, walls, and personal property can often be restored.
Water damage can spread to other areas of your home.
Pressed wood swells and disintegrates and bacterial odor spread throughout your home.
Water can cause severe complications and secondary damages resulting in disruptive and costly repairs
We've got you covered with a comprehensive range of water damage services:
Residential Appliance Leaks Cleanup Services
How do water heaters fail?
- Deposits accumulate on the bottom of the tank that corrode the tank liner and heater elements
- When the corroded bottom of a tank fails without warning, the water already in the tank and the continuously fed cold-water supply create a deluge
- If not stopped, this water will continue to flow throughout your home
- Water accumulation beneath the heater
- A hissing or whistling sound
- Chronic hot water shortages during periods of normal demand
- Have the water heater inspected regularly
- Install a catch pan with a drain connected to a waste line, sump pump or other means of channeling water out of your home
- Easy access to controls mounted on the water heater. Automatic shut off valve (ASOV)
- Consider installing a water alarm, which are available from several manufacturers
- Get a tankless water heater that eliminates the traditional storage tank and heats water directly when there is a call for hot water
- Install an insulation blanket around the tank to lower energy costs and help reduce the extreme temperature changes that add to tank wear
We'll not only fix the problem promptly but will investigate the initial reason of what caused the damage to occur. We have 60+ years of experience, and an ongoing commitment to learning new techniques and technologies to achieve the best results for homeowners like you. As one of the industry's "go-to" advisors, we're the company you want on your side when disaster strikes.
Residential Roof Leak Cleanup Services
Roofs most often reach the point of catastrophic failure when one or more of these conditions occur:
When roofs are left in place beyond their useful life, leaks occur within the home and the number and severity of these leaks will increase over time.
As a result of an aging roof, accumulated water isn’t dispensed properly and is trapped in the roof and leads to saturated and ruined materials.
HIGH WIND DAMAGE
During high winds and severe weather, your roof is susceptible to partial or entire removal.
When a layer of ice or snow builds up on your roof in sub-freezing temperatures, ice dams become a concern. The radiant heat from your home melts some of the snow and ice, allowing the resulting liquid water to run down your roof to the gutters in a normal fashion. However, once the water reaches the gutters away from the heat of the home, it can refreeze, build-up and block additional melt water.
Residential Basement or Leaking Pipes Cleanup Service
Water intrusions can occur in basements from sources inside and outside the structure. Excessive rain or snow melt can over saturate the ground, resulting in hydrostatic pressure. Hydrostatic pressure occurs when moisture outside of the basement or foundational wall exceeds the pressure inside. Water will naturally seek the lower pressure, resulting in foundational leaks and even cracks.
Here's how we get your home back to normal:
- We use proprietary products that were developed exclusively for ServiceMaster Restore®
- We remove the water quickly and efficiently before the water starts to cause structural damage and secondary water problems
- We bring in dehumidifiers that work to remove the moisture and start moving the air to help to dry out the basement
- Once the water and the moisture are completely removed, we will clean, sanitize and treat the area with an antimicrobial agent to make sure that mold does not form
- We work with you through every step of the process and often times, work with your insurance company to get your claims processed as quickly as possible
A flooded basement is not only one of the most destructive events your home can experience, it’s also one of the most emotionally stressful events you may ever go through. Our team of trained, caring, and professional water damage technicians is here for you and your family. We’ll guide you through the process and do everything as quickly and efficiently as possible in order to get your home and life back to normal.
Residential Fire Fighting Damage Restoration Service
Remember, the quicker you get water extraction services, the less flood damage you'll have in your home. So when the unforeseen happens, call in the pros at ServiceMaster Restore right away.
Drying & Dehumidification
Drying: The process of removing moisture from materials
Dehumidification: The process of removing moisture from the air
Five Step Drying Process
1 Inspect and assess
Using state-of-the-art instruments, our certified technicians will inspect your home for damage, identify the source, and outline the work required
2 Remove water
We use various methods to extract the water including absorbing, draining, pumping and vacuuming
Using equipment such as air movers, we help the water to evaporate more quickly
We use dehumidifiers to extract the moisture from the air and expedite the drying process
Our technicians take atmospheric and moisture content readings that indicate if the area is drying, at what rate and what adjustments, if any, need to be made to expedite the drying process and avoid excessive uncontrolled humidity levels.
Beware of mold
Mold can start growing in as little as 48 hours. Left unattended, it can cause health problems as well as serious structural damage to your home.
Residential Burst or Leaking Pipes Cleanup Services
What happens when a pipe bursts?
If a pipe bursts it will spill several hundred gallons of water per hour, and can cause the homeowner thousands of dollars in damages. As soon as you realize a pipe has burst you need to take immediate action by calling ServiceMaster Restore®.
These locations are prone to freezing pipes:
- Outside walls
- Under a sink
- Unheated crawlspace
- Quick drops in temperature
- Poor insulation
- Thermostats set too low
- A 1/8-inch crack in a pipe can spew up to 250 gallons of water a day, causing flooding, serious structural damage and the immediate potential for mold.
- Let cold water drip from faucets served by exposed pipes during periods of extreme cold
- Open cabinets to allow heat to warm pipes
- Use spigot covers to protect exterior faucets
- When a pipe bursts, we're on the job.
Our proven process:
- Quickly identify the problem area and start the repair process right away
- Dry your home from top to bottom including plaster walls, hardwood floors, carpets and more
- Guide you every step of the way and always keep you up to date
- Water damage restoration
- Drying, dehumidification and water extraction
- Document drying and recovery
- Mold remediation
- Carpet, rug and upholstery cleaning
- And much more
Call the experts at ServiceMaster Restore right away.
Residential Sewage Backup Cleaning Services
Blockages are often caused by:
- Soil settlement
- Misaligned joints
- Root infiltration
- Pipe collapses
- Grease buildup
- Other items that have been flushed down a drain
- Removal of sewage and water
- Removal of contaminated furnishings, carpet and flooring, and when necessary, other surfaces that have been exposed to potential contamination
- Use of professional grade air movers to ventilate and dry the area
- Cleaning and sanitizing of the area to prevent the spread of microbes that may cause disease or sickness, and when necessary, treatment of the area to help prevent future mold and mildew growth
- Specialized removal procedures to help eliminate parasites, bacteria and viruses
- Industry-leading equipment
- On-going guidance and support
- 60+ years of industry leadership
Residential Document Drying Services
We wrote the book on restoration.
At ServiceMaster Restore, we apply more than 60+ years of experience to recovering your important documents and use using a step-by step process to return them to pre-loss condition that includes:
- Sorting your documents by their respective levels of exposure and damage
- Removing the moisture from damaged documents to limit damage from mold and bacteria
- Adding chemical treatments to permanently remove stains, mold spores or bacteria
- Vacuum freeze-drying
- Microbial disinfecting
- Ultrasonic separation
- Gamma ray irradiation
For more information on mold, click here "Residential Mold Detection & Removal"
Residential Carpet & Furniture Cleaning Services
Our professionals consider the following factors when assessing damage:
- Age and condition of the affected items
- Length of time items were exposed to water
- Type of water that caused the damage
CLEAN WATERThe technology and tools to do the job right
This refers to flooding from a source of water that does not pose any threat to humans. If flooding from a clean source of water like this is treated quickly we can often save your carpets, upholstery and rugs.
Water that is not necessarily clean but is not hazardous (washing machine and dishwasher overflow, for example). Carpet “may” be saved but replace pad. Upholstered furniture may need to be replaced.
Comes from flooding from an extremely unsanitary source such as sewage backup or runoff water which contains harmful bacteria and fungi which will cause severe discomfort or sickness. These losses are hazardous and should be handled with caution. Neither carpet or pad can be saved. Consult a professional to know what your options are for upholstered furniture.
- To restore your carpet and upholstery, we use:
- Truck mount and portable cleaning systems with exclusive cleaning solutions
- Powerful equipment that will quickly extract all traces of water
- A variety of our safe cleaning products
More Residential Restoration Services
Drawing on 60+ years of experience, our teams work by your side, addressing the problem, identifying what needs to be done and getting you to restoration, fast.
OUR RESIDENTIAL SERVICES INCLUDE:
WATER DAMAGERemoving the water and the worry
From plumbing leaks to broken pipes, a clogged toilet and more, water damage can wreak havoc on your home.
FIRE AND SMOKE DAMAGE
Fire damage is one of the most devastating losses a family can experience. 24/7/365 our experts are ready to race to your side to restore your home and guide you through the entire process.
We can't prevent nature, but we can help you avoid further damage from the elements and get your life back to normal.
Even though you can't see it, odor damage is real and can be incredibly disruptive to your life. Whether from water, smoke, sewage or mold, count on the experts for the expertise, tools and training required to effectively remove the odor.
Mold can put your family's health at risk and at the same time, cause physical damage to your home's structure and its fixtures or contents, Don't delay, get fast and professional mold remediation services from an industry leader.
We help clean up and restore damage in unique situations, such as hoarding services, tarping and board-up and air duct cleaning.
As an industry leader working with insurance companies, we have the expertise to help you navigate your claim while guiding you through the insurance process.
With rapid response, your floors, walls, and priceless possessions can often be preserved and restored. Our certified technicians come to your home backed by decades of field experience, along with proven water remediation techniques - perfected in our own one-of-a-kind test house - to remove moisture and promote effective drying. From start to finish, we're with you at every step, until the last piece of furniture has been put back in place and you're safely back in you home made sound again.
Over 60 years' experience serving families and businesses in neighborhoods like yours.
We're available 24/7/365.
Whether it's a major disaster like a storm or fire, or threats like water damage and mold, no one wants to experience harm to the homes and belongings that matter so much to us. But, when difficult times do come, the most important thing to know is you're not alone. Having a go-to guide can turn fear and uncertainty into confidence that life can be put back to normal. That means someone prepared to lead you from chaos to the comfort of a home and life made whole again.
Damages to your business from water, fire, smoke or mold can mean lost revenue and potentially, lost customers. When disaster strikes, we speed by your side to start the restoration process, minimize business interruptions and maximize results.
ServiceMaster Restore® understands that the hours and days immediately after a disaster are a confusing and anxious time. That's why we're ready to help. We'll answer your questions, share options that make sense for you and work with you every step of the way. We're available 24/7/365. As the company that helped shape the disaster restoration industry, we have the years of experience, deep professional commitment and extensive know-how to help un-do the damage to your business. We're always building on our experience to serve you better and developing and honing proprietary restoration processes. We're a national network that's also your neighbor, delivering vast resources with a personal touch based on your particular needs. Drawing on 60-plus years of experience, our teams work by your side from addressing the problem, to identifying what needs to be done, to getting you to "problem-solved".
For emergency services, call 855-646-8988.