WATER DAMAGE REPAIR AND RESTORATION
When dealing with standing water, an immediate response is critical to the successful mitigation of potential damage. 1-hour Guaranteed Response Time is Quality Indoor Environments way of attacking the problem immediately. Systematic restoration approach involves closely monitoring and documenting the drying process and utilizes the latest techniques and most advanced technology to dry your home quickly and effectively and return your home to a healthy and safe environment.
When your home experiences water damage, the air quality in your home is likely the least of your worries. However, water damage can pose very serious health risks. Failure to quickly remove contaminated materials and reduce moisture and humidity as a result of excess water, could trigger allergic reactions, cause disease and further damage the structure and materials in your home.
Quality Indoor Environments process involves :
- Detecting and eliminating the source
- Water Removal
- Sewage Extraction and Cleanup
- Sanitization and Decontamination
- Infrared Moisture Detection
- Structural Drying
- Furniture and Content Drying
- Hardwood Floor and Wall Cavity Drying
- Demolition Where Needed
- Debris Removal and Cleanup
- Crawl Space Drying and Cleanup
- Contents Pack-Out, inventory and Temp-Controlled Storage
- Carpet and Furniture Cleaning
- Repairing Drywall, Floors, Cabinets and/or Other Damaged Areas to Original Condition.
WHY CHOOSE Quality Indoor Environments?
Fastest Response Time In Tampa Bay
1-Hour Response Time Guarantee
IICRC Certified & Trained Technicians
Licensed Contractor Bonded & Insured
Only Use The Latest Technology
Locally Owned & Operated
Free Estimates & Inspections
We Work With All Insurance Companies
Quality Indoor Environments
Emergency Water Removal
1000 N Ashley Dr Suite 1020
Tampa, FL 33602
Website : http://www.qualityindoorenvironments.com